Opening hours & location
We are open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10.00am to 7.00pm unless otherwise stated. Our studio is located at Bangsar-12-1, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar 59100, Kuala Lumpur
How and where can I join cake courses?
You may register through our website www.bakelab.com.my or via our whatsapp at +6012 6725 766. Do note there’ll be slower replies on weekends, so it is recommended to register directly via our website.
Payment & refunds
We offer online bank transfer & credit card payment for purchases made on our website. For dealings via Whatsapp, payment is through online bank transfer only.
Bakelab(account number )
(Insert account number here )
Kindly Whatsapp us your banking receipt as proof of payment.
- Minimum deposit of 50% or full payment must be made to confirm your slot. Remaining balance (if any) to be made by cash upon show up for the class. We do accept credit cards at our studio as well.
- Please note your class is deemed UNCONFIRMED, and we will not proceed with your booking unless payment has been made. BakeLab reserves the right to cancel your class in the event of :
- no payment received from client after booking a slot
- no replies received from client after booking a slot
- BakeLab does not offer refunds once payment has been made. However, if you need to cancel an order, your payment may be converted to credit points to be used for your next purchase, with no expiry. Just Whatsapp us your email address and we will issue you a credit note.
Cake Care Tips
- To transport cakes, place the cake box on a flat surface preferably the car floor and away from direct sunlight.
- It is recommended to consume our cakes up to 3 days after pickup for maximum freshness.
- For best texture, remove the cake from the fridge 30 mins before cutting to bring the cake to room temperature. This will ensure the cake and cream will not be ‘hard’ when consuming.
- Remember that cakes are perishable and fragile products! Proper care must be taken to ensure the integrity of your cake.
Do I have to bring anything ? or any experience needed?
Nope. You may come empty handed. We will be providing you an APP with detailed instructions, step-by-step videos that teach you how to bake from scratch. Our friendly and talented store operators will help you whenever you need them! Tools and ingredients will be provided by us as well. Basically you just have to :
- Come to our shop.
- Bake with an APP
- Bring home and enjoy your masterpiece.
How do I sign up for a class?
- Go to our website www.bakelab.com.my or walk in to our studio and pick your course.
- Select date, time, and pax.
- Fill up your information.
- Check out your cart and make payment.
For any enquiries please email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp at +6012 6725 766